Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Life Sucks, Airtel sucks more

Another incident happened today. My cellphone stopped recieving and sending messages. I went to the shop from where I had taken the Airtel connection. The retailer told me that there are new guidelines at Airtel where you have to furnish a proof of local address. My passport had Jaipur address and College I-Card had that of Calcutta. So my application was rejected and connection cut. Then the person talked to someone on phone and told me that even if I get local residence proof of some friend I would get the connection. Then I remembered my driver. Luckily he had license with him. We xeroxed it and gave it to the shopkeeper. Then the person said that I would get back connection in 48 hours!!! So no incoming and outgoing calls for next 2 days.

Airtel Sucks Big Time, its employees suck.....and in more than 1 way :-)

6 Comments:

Blogger Jeet said...

Oye tumhara to bada wala tough luck ho gaya.. Koi nahin.. 2 din baad khoob saare phone karke saari kasar nikaal lena.. by the way that would only help Airtel :>

5:22 AM  
Blogger Vaibhav said...

Nahin be ab to soch raha hoon Airtel ka connection katva loon. And would advice all friends and relatives never to take Airtel Connection and have nothing to do with Airtel employees.

Kaisi Rahi? :-)

5:36 AM  
Blogger Jeet said...

Koi pharak nahin padta.. None of the cellular operators have good customer care so you might as well stay with your current one.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Vaibhav said...

Dost baat sirf customer care ki hi nahin hai.....

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Airtel Sucks Big Time........Lets Quir Airtel.......... Hello Tunes Suks in Airtel...... Activation Sucks in Airtel...............

4:24 AM  
Blogger SRILAXMI said...

vaibhav,
read ur post. hope u will rd my post regarding airtel woes. now i am on roaming and find that i m not able to send a single outgoing msg. i wonder why? i have lots of TT balance and validity is till jul. AIRTEL SUCKS BIGTIME MAN!!
SRI

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home